- » I would talk girl to girl with Sandra Bullock, says Jesse James' ex mistress
- » Depp not hurt, bruises on part of his make-up
- » Guns, rifles scare me: George Clooney
- » Allen 'cruz Will Be A Great Mum'
- » Jesse James' mistress kicked out of VMA party over Nazi tattoos
- » Cruz is pregnant, says representative
- » Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is pregnant
- » Penelope Cruz's 'baby bump' pic sparks pregnancy rumours again
- » Cruz Sparks New Pregnancy Rumours With 'baby Bump' Photo
- » Penelope Cruz five months pregnant?
CLOONEY'S UP IN THE AIR LEADS BEST ACTOR NODS
**File Photos** * CLOONEY'S UP IN THE AIR LEADS BEST ACTOR NODS AT SAG AWARDS GEORGE CLOONEY's new movie UP IN THE AIR will compete for the top acting honours at the 2010 Screen Actors Guild Awards after landing three nominations for its leading stars. Clooney, who plays a lonely travelling businessman, is nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role, while his female co-stars Vera Farmiga and Anna Kendrick will go up against each other for the Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role prize. Up In The Air ties with director Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds and Precious: Based On The Novel Push By Sapphire with a total of three nominations. Clooney will fight it out for the lead actor accolade with Morgan Freeman (Invictus), Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart), Colin Firth (A Single Man) and Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker), while Farmiga and Kendrick are nominated alongside Diane Kruger (Inglourious Basterds), Penelope Cruz (Nine) and Mo'Nique (Precious: Based On The Novel Push By Sapphire). However, Up In The Air was snubbed in the overall cast prize - instead, the stars of Nine, Inglourious Basterds and Precious: Based On The Novel Push by Sapphire will be among the contenders for the ensemble award. Other nominees include Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side) and Meryl Streep (Julie & Julia) in the best actress category, while Matt Damon (Invictus) and Woody Harrelson (The Messenger) are up for the best supporting actor honour. The nominations were announced on Thursday morning (17Dec09) by Michelle Monaghan and Chris O'Donnell and the prizegiving ceremony will take place on 23 January (10). The full list of movie nominations for the 16th Annual SAG Awards is as follows: Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role: Jeff Bridges - Crazy Heart George Clooney - Up In The Air Colin Firth - A Single Man Morgan Freeman - Invictus Jeremy Renner - The Hurt Locker Outstanding Performance by a Female Act.