- » My boobs have helped me a lot in my career, says Sofia Vergara
- » Pamela won't date British man
- » Raveena poses for PETA to shun animal skins
- » Lee & Anderson's Son Throws Birthday Rave
- » Pamela Anderson to film bedroom scene with fan
- » Enact a steamy sex-scene with stripped-off Pammi, courtesy your Nokia!
- » Anderson To Film Romp With Fan
- » Women having cosmetic surgery refuse to accept it's all due to "vanity"
- » Pamela Anderson granted restraining order over website
- » Pammie wins restraining order over website
* ANDERSON AD BANNED Airport bosses have banned a new animal rights commercial featuring PAMELA ANDERSON - because it's too sexy. Advertising chiefs at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) filmed a promo in which the former Baywatch beauty stars as a scantily-clad flight security guard who strips passengers of fur and leather. The ad was due to be shown at New York City's three airports - but bosses pulled the plug over fears the racy film will offend passengers with young children. New York Post gossip column PageSix reports a representative for CNN Airport Network wrote to PETA bosses to explain the commercial is “particularly sensitive because children make up part of the demographic in airports”. The animal rights group is now hoping to show the film on in-flight entertainment. (ZN/WNWCPS/LR)